Monday, February 21, 2011

Heart Trouble

Today I went to the Cardiologist.  It is something I am doing because of my family history.  This is what concerns him, the history of so many in my family who have the heart trouble and died.  I am having trouble with the medicine.  I am realizing, that I am also having stress that is from keeping things inside. 
I am now reading the book A course in weight loss by Marianne Williamson.  It is now time to reduce my stress by looking at myself.  The beginning task is to identify the things that cause me shame.  Things beyond my control.  So I am forgiving myself for my own mistakes, even though I feel guilty.  I am letting these things go.  I cannot hold onto them any more.  Maybe there will be healing in my heart as I sort through these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment