Friday, February 18, 2011

Money is not how lucky you are

I believe each person is given a certain amount of money to use.  How wisely they use it, will determine the quality of their life.  Right now, I am feeling like I need more money, which feels like a pressure around my heart, only because I have what I need but not what I want. 
I glance into the way it is and feel discontentment.  I just realized that at times I go bonkers and spend money to soothe this ache that is inside.  There is some kind of desire to have more that consumes my thoughts.  This more would make me look like a million bucks, but what would I feel like then?  Would having a wardrobe really satisfy me?  Look at the lives of the rich and famous, and are they okay with what they have?  Money woes are something everyone feels and yet, I have a roof, and food, and I am not naked.  What more do I really need?

No comments:

Post a Comment